We welcome you to "try us on for size" at one of our scheduled season rodeos!
You MUST ...
1. "Call in" by posted deadline prior to each rodeo.
2. Complete the "permit" entry form located on this page (below).
3. Present completed "Minor Release Form" at rodeo check-in. (*form requires a Notary stamp/seal)
3. Arrive at rodeo check-in as indicated in schedule AND attend MANDATORY Contestant Meeting.
4. Pay the entry fee(s) associated with each event you wish to compete in PLUS $25 permit fee.
(NOTE: this permit fee will be applied to your membership fee if you decide to become a member.)
Multiple "permit" entries are NOT allowed within one season. If you wish to participate in multiple rodeos, please complete the membership applications.
Welcome to the home of
North Carolina High School and Junior High School Rodeo Association